Ace the Coding Interviews.
Video lessons to master algorithms for coding interviews. All-inclusive platform to learn, practice and discuss solutions with others.
Here's how it works
Upon joining, this self-paced video course, you will unlock an 8-week curriculum packed with frameworks that guarantee you become a confident coder.
- 📺 35 recorded videos explaining the algorithm patterns and how to solve coding problems.
- 🔢 150 hand-curated coding problems to get the breadth of coding skills
- 🔒[GUARANTEE] 100%, no-questions-asked refund & rollover policy if you find the course isn't for you
A Better Way to Prep for Coding Interviews
- Lesson Video (5:48)
- Average Of All Subarrays (1:44)
- Maximum Average Subarray I (1:21)
- Number of Sub-arrays of Size K and Average Greater than or Equal to Threshold (1:36)
- Diet Plan Performance (1:31)
- Substrings of Size Three with Distinct Characters (2:53)
- Find K-Length Substrings With No Repeated Characters
- Find All Anagrams in a String
- Permutation in String
What are other students saying?
Before joining this course, I was working leetcode problems randomly and struggling to find a structure. This course has provided me with a structure, methodology and confidence to solve problems in a methodic setting that is aligned with interviews at big tech. I would recommend anyone who is looking to uplevel their interview skills.
— Murtaza S
I have been trying to learn Algorithms and do leetcode, but the videos on this course really opened my eyes and made it easy to grasp the concepts. The structure of patterns helps me understand things clearly and I got better over time by practising the problems in this course.
— Salman B
What one would do if one aspires to become a Batsman at the highest level!! For sure he would be practicing the shots, the straight drives, the cover drives, the cuts (square cuts), the pulls, the hooks, even when not playing match. For when facing world class bowlers, he does n’t have to think and things should be more of a reflex than a well thought out action. Same goes for programming one must be thoroughly familiar with the basics. And I am thankful to Touseef for providing this course, with his vast coding experience and ample real life experience in Microsoft and Meta, he has the knowhow. Most importantly an attitude to help others and bring out the best in them. Learn from the Master.
Try Cohort-Based Approach
Study with other professional engineers in an instructor-led, peer-led cohort-based course.